The Squad!

Friday, July 31, 2009

It AIN't NotHING LIKE the 1st time.....





So i have finally gotten off my lazy butt, and decided to make a blog! I am actually SUPER excited to start this & have some fun. I LOVE makeup .. but i am soo much more then that ( as you will soon see on this blog). I am also very random... so Hey DONT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA! .....

EXAMPLE NUMERO UNO:
(what im eating right now! yummmm =) MINI TACOS & GUACAMOLE ! <-- The Bizzz'

^^^^^^ROUND 2 ^^^^!

*** LIL' TID BITS***
  • Im soo sick of my neighbor's (tooloud)
  • im currently watchin DEUCE BIGALOW: EUROPEAN GIGOLO
  • i realllly need 2 paint my nails
  • i kind of cant wait for skool 2 start again!
  • LIP TARS!!!! i neeed them in my LIFE.. grrrrrr
alrighty enough with my sha-nan-a-gins...! LET'S GO OUT & CONQUER THE WORLD!!!
XOXO,LAUREN



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren great blog.. your dress is so cute
    love the nails also..

    ReplyDelete