The Squad!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

BEtta LATE then NEVA....

Hey HUNNI BUNNI's ...
here's the new vid in case you missed it :



I really loved the way this look came out and a lot of my subbies requested it SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT!! for the tut coming soon =)


I am really surprised by how many subscribers I have on the "tube" at the moment! I'm almost at 10,000!!! I definitely want to have a contest to show all of you how much you are appreciated , so I have been on my JOB trying to get sponsors lined up =) I definitely want it to be BIG so I hope all of you ladies are planning on participating!
xoxo, Lauren

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and your youtube channel! My little sister told me about you..So I'm following! I love the feel of your blog I decided to nominate you for an award! Peace and Blessings! ~♥ Miss Nic~♥

    ReplyDelete