The Squad!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

13 HRS N' SIN CITY....


My friend won 2 sets of tickets for a 2night stay @ the Mirage through power 106 (pool party & club tix included!!!!)... she invited me & my bf............... WHY?! .... long story short , her and her boo thang got into an argument & she wanted to leave, we spent a total of 13hrs in VEGAS....well damn come to think of it less then that if you take into account driving to and from   -____- 
NEVER AGAIN!
We ended up making the best of a bad situation & had an OK time....peep the pics:
*****pic heavy*****




<3






best after hours spot ^^^^^


the camera turned his direction & he was READY... NO hesitation!







$2 margaritas


girls tanned by the pool. Blue skies & palm trees....



clownin' on our UV "girlie drink"



"LOVE"













@ sugar factory!



I'm coming home............................................... ;(

I'm planning on going again in July hopefully things will go smoother.  What are you favorite places in Sin City?
MUAHHHHHHH <3

3 comments:

  1. awwww you guys are so cute, looks like you made the best of it.

    smh @ 13hrs, and the bachelorette coming out of the limo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pics love the earrings =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seem like you had awesome trip :) (lol- on some of Oliver's pics) Now I'm thinking I need to plan a trip out there soon.

    ReplyDelete