The Squad!

Monday, August 08, 2011

Shoe Haul w/ ShoeDazzle!

Ut-oh....


 Ziania

I fell head over heels for this shoe in the turquoise color, but unfortunately my size was sold out =(
Lucky for me purple was still available! This pair features a peep toe , as well as a slingback design .. SO CHIC! I love the design & color of the shoe but these will be going back. They run very small and the back of my foot hangs out a little too much for my liking. ( NOT CUTE) 



Chanelle

Classic nude pump + Pink bottoms = LOVE
This pair is from the "signature pink" collection & features the "pink bottom". 
Honestly its not the most comfortable shoe to walk in but the sexiness, and unique pop of color at the bottom makes this shoe a great buy. I cant wait to play up some outfits with these babies!

DASH

This shoe is remarkably comfortable considering the height. I cant wait to rock these with a great pair of skinnys. I will definitely be doing some DIY with this particular heel, to give it some more "POP".  Stay tuned!

Video Review

3 comments:

  1. I have both Zinnia (in the sea green) and Dash and they are both hot....great picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way the platform looks on the DASH very unique and cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Chanelle and Dash cute :)

    ReplyDelete