The Squad!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

MY 1st BIRCHBOX!!



I caved and gave into all the hype about birchbox.com.... here's my 1st box ^_^.




  • Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer ~ Hands down the best sanitizer I've used so far. The safflower oil is a great moisturizing property that doesn't leave your hands feeling "greasy. Perfect for the upcoming cold seasons!

  • Jouer Lip Enhancer ~ MY SAMPLE BROKE :( 
I did get the chance to test it out and I love that it contains Shea butter, Vitamin E, and Jojoba oil. It really does hydrate your lips, and has a nice smooth consistency. It claims to have "maxi-lip", which increases blood flow to your lips without any stinging. I did not experience any "plumping" effect.
  • INCOCO Nail Polish Applique ~ I actually received the leopard print design I was hoping for, but these strips are not up to par. They claim to adhere and form to the shape of your nail but I did not find that to be true. 
  • LIV GRN Natural Eau De Parfum ~ This scent makes me so HAPPY. Its honestly my favorite sample from this birchbox , and I plan on purchasing the full size soon. I love the fact that it is all natural, and ec0- friendly. #WINWIN









All & all im NOT IMPRESSED...BUT... Ill give it one more chance, so look out for Octobers box! :)



XOXO, LAUREN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment