The Squad!

Friday, August 21, 2009

& THE WORLD keeps SpiNNin....

100+ Followers!!!!!
OMG!! i reached 114 followers to be exact lol! I am so excited & want to say THANK YOU all for the LOVE & SUPPORT. You guys are the GREATEST!! I have so many more posts coming and I hope to keep yall interested. I am going to try & start posting at least 4x's a week ( hopefully) lol .... but YEAH just wanna say THANK YOU!!!! ILY



***A message 2 the haters***

OK so let me start by saying WOW! you hater's never cease to amaze me! I have been reading a couple of comments on blogger as well as my youtube & I MUST say ........"GET A LIFE"....... I am NOT nor have I ever been a dumb chick; but I cant for the life of me understand why you would want to tear somebody down!?! WTF!!! it's pathetic. You ladies seem to have gotten your wires crossed & started thinking that I CARE about what the next person would have to say about me! NEVER HAVE & NEVER WILL its just not me =). I just feel like you HATER's need to be taken down a notch and put back in ya place! HENCE THIS POST: As for the LAME "compliment/insult" comments please KEEP THEM. (simple as that). As for the "FAKE" comments please DO NOT try and tell ME about ME!.. that is the dumbest thing I've EVER heard.. As far as my hair goes ( since that's the only thing on y'all pigeon ass brains??!!??) NO I DO NOT HAVE A PERM!!! i keep it real, if I had one i would say it, i see no problem in having 1 ...same as if i had a " full sew-in" if i had it then I would say it ..again it's nothing bad about it!! ... but what BLEW MY MIND is then they have the audacity to end the comment with "PEACE & LOVE"???????.. <----ummm no sweetie that's nothing but HATE!!! but i expect it because naturally your a hater =) an "ANONYMOUS"hater lol<-- Take you own advice &be real about who you are instead of judging the next person!


I guess I'll end this post with a question for y'all to think about!. In the word's of MARIAH.........."WHY YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME???"

xoxo, Lauren

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100+ followers girl & don't even give the haters any attention. You know what they say 'Haters only hate the things that they can't get & the people they can't be!!... Keep doin u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your 100 hun!! love your youtube vids and your blog!! keep doing your thing mama *F* the haters, lol it just means your doing somehting right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA MY HATER! GOT BUTT HURT SO I DELETED ALL THE ANONYMOUS COMMENTS... ONCE AGAIN GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND STOP BEING SO OBSESSED WITH MINE =) ANY OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED AS WELL! LOVE YA! & GET WELL SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first 100!!!
    You are a beautiful young lady...seriously...fck these idiots that post.
    Its just jealousy so they try to bring you down to their level...

    To the Gutta...*sounding like Sparkle's mom*

    ReplyDelete
  5. +1! new follower! haha congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your vids and your blog. You doing something right girl, cuz you got the haters attention! They checking for you, not the other way around

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your the best! Dont let them bring you down period. I feel you on the compliment/insult comments, they are ridiculous, people just want to be silly lol. And the peace and love conclusions are so condescending...stay fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LUV it...Keep it moving HATERS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U R beautiful!!! Let them hate. They're just jealous.

    ReplyDelete